It’s a been a few weeks since I’ve posted a batch of weekly links (travel and life got in the way), but now they’re back!
- Carbohydrates Fuel Your Brain is a pretty good overview of what your brain and body does with carbohydrates and what can happen over time if your blood sugar is too high.
- Stronger Intestinal Barrier May Prevent Cancer in the Rest of the Body, New Study Suggests from Science Daily lends some support to the idea that a healthy gut is important for long term health.
- Also from Science Daily we have Boosting Longevity With Good Bacteria which touches on some of the same general ideas and it definitely worth reading.
- Coke and Pepsi alter recipe to avoid cancer warning. Uhm. I guess that’s a good thing, but it kind of makes you wonder.
- Offal Good is a site all about cooking and eating the nutritious “nasty bits” of various animals (much of which goes back thousands of years, really).
As always, drop a comment below if there’s something we should highlight.
Thanks for reading along and have a good weekend!