Just like last week, here are some more links for your reading pleasure:
- From Real Food Digest comes The Complete Guide to Fats and Oils – What to Cook with (or not), What to Avoid and Why which is an excellent overview that includes a handy chart and longer descriptions of the various oils/fats and why to use what. [Update: site currently offline...]
- In the recipe department, we have Mocha Walnut Brownies from The Heart Scan blog. Honestly, I may have to make those this weekend.
- Another tasty looking one is Tuna Stuffed Eggs (I’m a big fan of eggs and tuna!)
- Have you heard about the Girl Scouts who are trying to get Palm Oil removed from their namesake cookies? Scout’s honor: The push for sustainable cookies isn’t over yet.
- And finally we have a Homemade Sauerkraut video recipe. Our first batch of sauerkraut didn’t go as planned, but it turns out that we didn’t let it ferment quite long enough.
As always, let us know if you come across anything else we should share here.